1.1K views
3.1

Update by user Nov 14, 2016

I finally called again Tuesday morning around 7:30 AM. I was on hold for 20 mins despite the announcement saying I was second in line.

The rep was able to give me partial results and let me know that they were still waiting on the urinalysis. She did give me results on what had been returned; I'm glad everything was negative because it would have been really awkward for her to have told me I was positive for anything. She did say that Quest Diagnostics (the lab I used) actually takes 2-4 business days to return results. My results finally came in late Tuesday via email, which technically is 3 business days.

I would have loved for that to have been listed as the turnaround time openly on their site. It's not there - so please be aware.

Original review posted by user Nov 07, 2016

I have used this service before and liked it well enough to return. I am frustrated though this time around.

I went for testing last Thursday morning at 8:30AM. It is now Monday at 6PM and I still don't have results. The website says 1 to 2 days, nothing about that being business days. I did call Sunday evening and was told my results were still pending, and although they do get results over the weekend, I likely wouldn't see them until Monday.

I don't know...I would think if you are offering a service to anxious people, it would be better to state "results in five days" or "results in 2 business days not including testing day." Wouldn't it be better for folks to be pleasantly surprised by getting it sooner?

Hoping my sample was actually received by a lab somewhere, cause there is no way to tell that either.

Review about: Stdcheck 10 Panel Test Procedure.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments